Saturday, February 5, 2011

An Ode to Pizzas Past and Yet to Come

Mental flashback to the first time that you heard Juliet say:
"O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name;
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
And I'll no longer be a Capulet."

Got the syllabic syntax in your head?

        Pizza dough, pizza dough!  How I love thee Publix pizza dough!
        Take out pizza is not the same,
        For thou artn't greasy, but thou hast crust of beauty!
        And boundless choices of toppings pour forth from mine kitchen!

A. and I have grown quite fond of Publix's pizza dough.  It freezes, is easy to punch out, and we can put whatever we have leftover or lying around the 'frige or cabinets.  We love that we rarely have a pizza that is a repeat on toppings.  We've made our own dough before but have found Publix dough to be better for enjoying as leftovers. 

Butternut Squash with Mozzarella and Goat Cheese

 



Purple Potatoes, Onions, and Goat Cheese 


Sweet Potatoes, Rosemary, and Mozzarella


Apple wood Chicken Sausage, Vodka Sauce, and Cheddar

1 comment:

Christina said...

Mmm your pizzas look delicious!