Saturday, April 2, 2011

Some of last year's bounty

I am having a hard time getting the gumption to get technical about our garden.  I think I'm a little bit intimidated with all the information that I want to include.  With that said, we are enjoying the harvest of vegetables that over wintered, prepping more bed for spring planting, and watching a variety of vegetables beginning to pop up in the yard.  Until I can take the plunge and get down and dirty with the details, here are a few photos from last season's quarter acre adventures.  Enjoy!

Baby carrot crop

50 lbs of red, white, and "blue" potatoes
and a variety of winter squash in the background

4x4 ft. bed of garlic

White, red, and yellow onions
We were glad for onions but not thrilled with their size.

Pleasantly surprised by our first radish harvest!
I love all of the colors!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well...our seeds died in the starter last year...looking forward to a little more success this season. Your pictures are fantastic!